Gather your documents
Before you submit the Pre-Qualification Form, you must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
To help make sure you have everything in order before you submit your Pre-Qualification Form, we’ve pulled out a list of outside items you need to have prepared to submit.
What documents do I need to include with the Pre-qualification form?
- You need to submit proof that the property you’re upgrading is insured. Proof of insurance needs to include the following:
- Policy provider
- Policy number
- Property address
- Personal liability coverage
- Duration of the policy
- If you have lived outside of the municipality in the last 5 years, be prepared to show proof that you paid property taxes in the municipality that the property is in.
- If you have property-secured debt associated with the Property (e.g., mortgage and/or property-secured line of credit), you must submit proof the payments are current, either as statements from your three most recent payments or a letter from the lender stating you are current on your payments.
- You need to include contact information for all the Property Owners, and all the Property Owners need to review and agree to the CEIP Terms and Conditions.