Commercial Pre-Qualification Form
Start your Clean Energy Improvement Program journey.
- City of Edmonton
Please read carefully:
- Submit this Form to assess your eligibility for the commercial Clean Energy Improvement Program (also referred to in this document as “CEIP” or “Program”).
- Prior to submitting, review the Program Terms and Conditions for your municipality (where the project is located).
- Your municipality (where the property is located) requires supporting documentation to be submitted with this form. Please upload required documents as outlined on your municipality’s CEIP webpage and in your municipality’s Terms and Conditions.
- After submitting this Form, if the information submitted meets requirements, Alberta Municipalities will provide the Project Application Form. Submitting the Pre-Qualification Form and receiving a Project Application Form does not guarantee eligibility or financing through the Program; project financing is only reserved once a financing agreement is signed with the municipality.
- Upgrade installations cannot begin until you are pre-qualified, have completed an ASHRAE Level 2 audit (and a feasibility study, if required), the Project Application Form is approved, and you have signed the required Program agreements.
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act and Reporting Requirements Collection of and Consent to Use Personal Information
- If you have any questions or concerns about the collection of your personal information, please contact a CEIP Program Lead, located at Alberta Municipalities, #300 8616 51 Ave., Edmonton, AB T6E 6E6. Phone: 1-888-506-9996. Email: hello@myCEIP.ca
"*" indicates required fields