Will the incidental work need to be completed by a Qualified Contractor?

Any incidental work, just like any other type of work being financed under the program, must be completed by a Qualified Contractor that is listed on the Contractor Directory before work begins. 

If a CEIP participant wishes to employ a contractor not yet on the list of CEIP Qualified Contractors, they are encouraged to invite their preferred contractor to apply by visiting ceip.abmunis.ca/contractor