Qualified Contractors must maintain all relevant licenses and permits required by the federal, provincial, and/or municipal government, or any other agencies with jurisdiction over the course of services performed during the program, including all relevant licenses or permits for staff or subcontractors engaged in the fulfilment of services performed through the Program. Please review the CEIP Qualified Contractor Terms and Conditions for more information.