Gather your documents
Before you submit the Pre-Qualification Form, you must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
To help make sure you have everything in order before you submit your Pre-Qualification Form, we’ve pulled out a list of outside items you need to have prepared to submit.
What documents do I need to include with the Pre-qualification form?
- You must have insurance for the property being upgraded. The insurance policy must include, at minimum:
- Standard commercial broad form property insurance; and
- $2 million in commercial liability insurance.
- You need to submit proof of the above insurance for the property that is being upgraded, which must include the following:
- Policy provider
- Policy number
- Property address
- Commercial liability coverage, and
- Duration of the policy
- You need to have scheduled an ASHRAE Level 2 audit for the property you’re upgrading. Once you’ve scheduled the audit, you need to submit a quote from a CEIP-Qualifed engineering consultant. The quote needs to include the following information:
- the Property location
- the list of audit requirements required under the Program, and
- the date the audit is scheduled to occur.
- You don’t need to submit proof of a scheduled ASHRAE Level 2 audit only if:
- you’ve already done an ASHRAE Level 2 audit on the property in the 18 months before the date of submitting your pre-qualifiaction form AND
- it meets the requirements of the Program (Appendix A of the Terms and Conditions) BUT
- You still have to include a copy of the ASHRAE Level 2 audit report with the Pre-Qualification Form.
- You need to include contact information for all the Property Owners, and all the Property Owners need to review and agree to the CEIP Terms and Conditions